10 Best 2008 Club Songs
It may be a new decade, but the songs on the 10 Best Club 2008 can still make a party today just as well as they could back when they were new releases.
- "Love In This Club" - Usher released this popping beat on May 27, 2008. He brings the typical Usher ice to this song, with the class we have come to respect from Usher.
- "Party People" - Nelly teamed up with Fergie to release this song on April 18, 2008. His sways towards raps and her pop overtones blend together for the perfect club song.
- "Lollipop" - Lil' Wayne took a song that was originally meant for Dainty Kane and on August 18, 2008 made it a song everyone would know. In fact, at least three different remixes are on record for being produced that year. This is a song everyone knows and everyone wants to do.
- "I Kissed A Girl" - Katy Perry first sang these sultry words on June 17, 2008, and created the song both women and men can help but sing along with. It breeches into an area often not talked about, and that’s usually what makes the best songs.
- "Day ‘N’ Nite" - Kid Cudi released a different feeling song on February 5, 2008, making it an interesting track to mix in the club. It has a slow tempo, which is a fresh break in the usually fast paced songs that pump through clubs every night.
- "Elevator"- On March 18, 2008 Flo Rida gave us this song, and although Aerosmith first sang about elevators Flo Rida takes a different twist. He will have you looking at elevators in a completely different way.
- "Whatever You Like" - TI informed the world on August 19, 2008 that everyone could have whatever they liked.
- "Love Lockdown"- Kanye delivered this song threaded with a hot tempo on November 24,, 2008. He has everyone’s feet tapping to this hit.
- "Coconut Juice"- Tyga delivered a song of new levels on March 28, 2008. He took a normally Caribbean themed song and laced it with the roots of rap, delivering a song new to listeners.
- "Lolli Lolli" (Pop That Body) - Three Six Mafia made us want to pop everything we had with the song released on April 8, 2008.
Posted on: Jan. 19, 2011