10 Best Quotes From 'Grey's Anatomy'
These 10 best quotes from “Grey’s Anatomy” will definitely tickle your funny bone. "Grey’s Anatomy" is one of television’s biggest hospital dramas, filled with delightful, dysfunctional characters. The show revolves around Meredith Grey's broken-hearted character and voice-over narrative. Other characters include the handsome Derek Shepherd, known by the ladies as Dr. McDreamy; Cristina Yang as Grey’s best friend who loves surgery as much as breathing; Alex Karev, a guy who’s slept with just about all of the nurses, plus a doctor or two; Izzie Stevens, a gorgeous blonde who modeled to pay her way through medical school; George O’Malley, Irish dude, clueless surgeon; and Miranda Bailey, known for her firm hand in handling the residents.
- Best quote by all the female cast members: “Seriously!” Yes, it’s a one-word quote, which you’ll hear in just about every single episode of this hit television series. Seriously!
- Yang’s get-out-of-my-way statement: “If I miss a procedure because of this case, they’re gonna call me 007 because I killed you.” She's dead serious, and that makes this one of the best quotes from “Grey’s Anatomy.”
- Grey, on realizing they’re not innocent anymore: “We’re adults. When did this happen? How do we make it stop?” If only it were possible to turn back the clock.
- Shepherd, on his outlook on things: “It’s a beautiful day to save lives. Let’s go have some fun.” Doctors truly have a unique definition of what fun is.
- O’Malley, on devotion: "I know I’m not a lot of things that you’ve gone for in the past, I know, but I would never leave you. I would never hurt you. And I will never stop loving you…” This awesome love-you-forever line makes this a female favorite quote from “Grey’s Anatomy.”
- Izzie, on fashion: “What self-respecting surgeon wears salmon-colored scrubs?” She’s got a point there.
- Bailey, on self-esteem: “I am Dr. Bailey! I am better than fine.” Yes, she is.
- Alex's pick-up line: “Wanna go upstairs and make out?” It worked for him, dudes.
- Yang’s delight in surgery: “It’s like candy, but with blood. Which is so much better!” This fun, dysfunctional, slanted point of view makes Yang’s quote one of the best on “Grey’s Anatomy.”
- Grey, on being chosen as "the one": "Pick me. Choose me. Love me.” Definitely one of the very best and most memorable quotes on “Grey’s Anatomy.”
“Grey’s Anatomy” is a television show entwined with drama and fast-paced ER action. Which do the viewers prefer? Both, because what makes the doctors great surgeons on the show is how they overcome their own personal life drama. Seriously!