10 Best Rock Songs About Sex
Wondering what ten best rock songs about sex are always on play lists? Whether it's raunchy, sleazy, or sincere, sex is depicted every day via video, CD, ring tones and radio. Play these songs, along with their crooners distinct styles of story telling and remember they have all had the honor of making record selling history.
- "Urgent by Foreigner." Urgent was the biggest seller off Foreigner four, which was released in 1981. Lou Gramm's voice depicted a passionate side that will forever make this a well played song about sex.
- "Feel Like Making Love by Bad Company." Although the single never reached number one, the self titled debut album (1974) peaked at number one on Billboard's pop chart. Bad Company has been and will always be the best recorded version of this best rock song about sex.
- "Love In An Elevator" by Aerosmith. Written by Joe Perry and Steven Tyler, this rock love song was recorded in 1989. Check out Aerosmith's site for a link to the video for this song.
- "Lets Spend The Night Together" by The Rolling Stones. Released in 1967, the taboo song was initially not received well. TV programmers got their way when the band had to change the lyrics for an appearance on a popular show.
- "Unskinny" Bop by Poison. This big hair band proved they could be fun and playful with their lyrics and video for this song. Off their third album (multi-platinum sales), the real surprise was this song never made to number one though it was the second largest success for the band.
- "Whole Lotta Love" by Led Zeppelin. Released in October 1969, this rock song about sex is still much loved and played. The promo for this song can be found on the band's Website.
- "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy" by Rod Stewart. Released in 1978, this discoesque song has been a long time favorite of critics. "Da Ya Think I'm Sexy" reached number one in the US.
- "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC. Brian Johnson's first album with AC/DC proved to be a huge success. "You Shook Me All Night Long" off the Back In Black album proved to be one of rocks greatest songs about sex.
- "Pour Some Sugar On Me" by Def Leppard. The 1987 album, Hysteria produced many major hits for Def Leppard. "Pour Some Sugar On Me" off their fourth album reached number two on Billboard Hot 100.
- "Can't Get Enough Of Your Love" by Bad Company. Released off of the 1979 Desolation Angels album, Bad Company enjoyed multi platinum status. "Cant Get Enough Of Your Love" is another of their best rock songs about sex.