10 Best Shopping Blogs
Shopping is a fun experience for some and a nightmare for others, and for those of you with little time or little shopping experience, a succinct list of the 10 best shopping blogs will help guide you to the perfect gift, outfit, or gadget. Shopping bloggers have made it easy for all of us to find what we're looking for quite efficiently, all while enjoying the shopping experience. We've filtered through the millions of shopping blogs to find you the ten best.
- http://www.ohjoy.blogs.com/. The perfect gift shopping blog site where you can find a unique gift for anyone, big or small. From clothes to books to tea sets to bicycles, Ohjoy offers high quality goods that are not from your nearby Wal-Mart or Target stores. The bright and clear product photos help you decide what to buy and the links to every product takes you to the product's website. It's happy shopping and is why Ohjoy deserves to be at the top of our 10 Best Shopping Blogs.
- http://mightygoods.com/. This site should be called "mightygods.com" because it is a god of all shopping blogs. They've divided all goods into sections for easy filtering, posted the price large enough to see, every post contains a clear picture and of course a gracious link to every product. It's easy to use, easy to see, and they're also known for posting not your run-of-the-mill products. It's made it to the top of our list hands-down.
- http://www.luckymag.com/blogs/luckyrightnow. If you've ever flipped through the pages of Lucky Magazine, then you know that their blog is a tried and true shopping blog for women everywhere. They've got an entire staff dedicated to finding and researching what women want and letting you know where to buy it. Their bloggers have a knack for showcasing great products and leaving you wanting to buy, buy, buy.
- http://blog.ebates.com/ebates/. When a shopping blog informs you of great coupon deals, that's a great blog. This site has entertaining rhetoric, has found coupons for you to use, links to where to buy, and seems to be all knowing as to where all the discounts are. We think they are also a mighty god of the best shopping blogs.
- http://shopper.cnet.com/tech-deals/. For those shoppers who are looking for the best tech gadgets to buy, this site has it all clearly defined. They've done an excellent job at doing all the hunting and gathering for you. They even have a Deals and Bargains page that includes more than just tech gadgets AND they've included ratings! Shoppers love ratings!
- http://www.outblush.com. Outblush has some creative writers who showcase some unique and hard-to-find products. Sometimes they add great deals and coupons to their products. Their spectrum is quite broad, so you can find pretty much anything, from file folders to obscure vacations. They even have guest bloggers who range from personal shoppers to stylists.
- http://www.ubergizmo.com/. The latest and most breaking news regarding tech gadgets with great reviews on new products, launch dates, controversies, where to buy, clear pictures and exclusive links, this top of our list best shopping blog is all-inclusive for all gadget shoppers.
- http://theshoppingvine.com/. A shopping blog written my moms. Never underestimate the power of a blogging mom. They know all about efficiency, deals, bargains, quality goods, and tips from the people who've tried and tested tons of products. This site is organized and easy to filter through to find exactly what you want.
- http://www.leeandroger.com. A newbie to the shopping blog world but a diamond in the rough, this blog made it to our best shopping blog list because of its stand-out variety of products, interesting items from high-end to low-end, and its easy-to-use and view layout. Its clean, simple, and the product listings are superb.
- http://Www.Gift-ideaz.com. T he winner of the Best Shopping Blog Choice Awards, this site is what it is ... an online gift shop. You can select by price range, add items to a wish list, and select from a huge list of products. They are the hunters and gatherers of shopping and most definitely sit nicely in our ten best shopping blogs list.