10 Best Simple Drinking Games
The 10 best simple drinking games are all easy enough to play after a bit of consumption has already occurred. Most of these games have only one or two rules, with one being that the loser drinks. Play these games, have fun, but be responsible when consuming high volumes of alcohol.
- 2-4-6. On the list of best simple drinking games this one is one of the easiest. A deck of cards is set in the middle of the table and the dealer begins turning the cards one by one. Each 2 turned is two drinks for everyone, each 4 and 6 equals the same number of drinks for all.
- Quarters. This oldie makes the list of best simple drinking games. All you need is a shot glass and a quarter. Each player tries to bounce the quarter off the table and into their shot. If they fail, they drink.
- Beer Hunter. This crazy game is the next entry on the list of best simple drinking games. The host shakes up a few cans of beer and places them on the table along with non-shaken cans. Each player picks a beer and opens it close to their face. If the beer does not explode on them, they must drink it.
- Beer Pong. This entry on the list of best simple drinking games requires a ping pong ball and paddle. Each player attempt to use the paddle to knock the ping pong ball into a cup of beer. If they fail, they drink.
- Aces. Another super simple game on the list of best simple drinking games only requires a deck of cards and a lot of alcohol. The player turns over cards from a deck one by one. Each card the card is not an ace, he drinks. The turn ends when he finds and ace.
- High Low. A fun but simple game on the list of best simple drinking games involves betting on your drinking fate. A player is dealt a card and must guess if the next card is higher or lower. If he is wrong, he drinks.
- Boat Racing. This team games makes the list of best simple drinking games. Players are divided into teams. The first person on the team begins by drinking an entire beer. When the finish, the second player begins drinking their beer. The game continues until the first teams players all have finished their drinks and are declared the winners.
- F.U.B.A.R. A deck of cards and plenty of alcohol make-up this entry on the list of best simple drinking games. Each player draws a card and drinks the number of shots equal to the number on the card. Aces equal a pass and face cards equal ten.
- Suits. This entry on the list of best simple drinking games is played similar to spades. Each player is dealt ten cards. The dealer calls out a suit and each player throws in their highest card of the suit. The lowest card equals a drink for the player.
- Sixes. This dice game rounds out the list of best simple drinking games. A player rolls two dice. If no six or combination equaling six appears, they must drink. If they roll one six, they designate someone to drink. If they roll two sixes they designate two people to drink.