10 Best Songs For Making Love
Accentuate your next bedroom escapade and play some of the 10 best songs for making love. Create the illusion that you're in it for more than just physical stimulation and enjoy a good song at the same time.
- “I’ll Make Love To You.” Millions of teenage girls swooned over this song in the mid-90s by Philly boy-band Boyz II Men. With lyrics like “Pour the wine, light the fire, girl your wish is my demand,” it’s your ticket to making love and looking like a decent guy for once.
- “Let’s Get It On.” This is the ultimate song for making love. With lyrics like “giving yourself to me can never be wrong,” set to a slow groove, Marvin Gaye shows he has more game than any singer around.
- “Sexual Healing.” Marvin Gaye lays it on thicker in this 80's update to “Let’s Get It On. The soul master sings “When I get that feeling, I need sexual healing.” Not even the dated production can take away from the fact that this is one of the best songs for making love.
- “Wicked Game.” Chris Isaak copped Elvis Presley's vocals and released one of the best songs for making love with “Wicked Game.” Isaak croons “strange what desire will make foolish people do,” in a song guaranteed to get you some wicked game.
- “Unchained Melody.” Before the Righteous Brothers’ girl had “lost that lovin’ feeling,” they hungered for her touch in “Unchained Melody.” This song was good enough to get Patrick Swayze some action in “Ghost,” so you shouldn’t have any problem.
- “Your Body Is A Wonderland.” John Mayer’s ode to making love might be incredibly corny, with lyrics like “swim in a deep sea of blankets,” but it’s romantic comedy-worthy lyrics just makes it that better of a candidate to help set the mood.
- “I Want To Know What Love Is.” Foreigner not only want to know what love is, but they want you to show them in this 1984 power ballad. If you’re not making love when the huge chorus kicks in, you need to buy some self-help books.
- “That’s The Way Love Goes.” This slow jam comes from the same woman who once sang the pseudo-abstinence song “Let’s Take It Slow.” Janet Jackson sings one of the best songs for making love thanks to thinly-veiled lyrics like “I'm gonna take you places you've never been before and you'll be so happy that you came.”
- “Nice and Slow.” Usher sings “I got plans to put my hands in places I've never seen, girl you know what I mean,” in “Nice and Slow,” one of the best songs for making love. With its slow-drip of a groove and smooth vocals, this song is essential to your love-making arsenal.
- “Making Love.” Roberta Flack sings “There's more to love I know than making love,” in the ballad “Making Love.” She may be right, but that doesn’t mean you have to stop making love.
Posted on: Oct. 13, 2010