10 Cool Jay Z Quotes
These 10 cool Jay-Z quotes are all memorable and great. As a musician, he has a lot of lyrics with great phrasing that makes his music perfect to enjoy. If you're looking for great quotes, definitely take a glance at these.
- "In order to survive, gotta learn to live with regrets": This is from Jay-Z's song, "Regrets," and the quote is a great sophisticated message. The quote speaks the truth about living with struggles and problems, giving an inspiring message at the same time.
- "I came back and it's plain, Y'all niggaz ain't rappin the same": This quote reflects Jay-Z's own revival in rap music. It is also a criticism to the current rappers who have lost their touch. It is one of the ten coolest Jay-Z quotes.
"Can't fake it, I keep it authentic": This song is also from Jay-Z's song, "Regrets," and outlines a sense of autonomy and character. The quote suggests strength in honesty and realism.
- "Fuck if your leg broke bitch, hop up on your good foot": From the song, "Cashmere Thoughts," this song reveals an intolerance for excuses. It suggests a hard attitude about confronting problems and difficulties. With this message, it is one of the ten coolest Jay-Z quotes.
- "How can you fairly assess something from the outside looking in?": From the song "Lucky Me," this quote suggests that judgement has no place in people on the outside. It is an assertive statement and argues that criticism from the outside has no place. It is eloquently stated in this great song.
- "My game change but my mindframe remains the same, I gotta protect what's mine": This quote reflects a sense of protection and self-respect. It suggests that despite changing dynamics, one can keep a steady head.
- "My conscience is fuckin with me": This is one of the overall coolest Jay-Z quotes. It reveals the conflict between consciousness and desires. The word choice is perfect in making a powerful statement.
"Momma raised me, pop I miss you, God help me forgive him I got some issues": This song expresses the challenges in facing complicated parental issues. A serious personal quote, it stands as one of Jay-Z's coolest.
"Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?": This is a well-spoken criticism to those who listen to music. It suggests that careful listening will help one hear the singer's more meaningful message. It is one of Jay-Z's ten coolest quotes.
- "But I'm scared dog, I don't know what the fuck to do": This quote expresses overall insecurities. It suggests vulnerability and instabilities.
Posted on: Oct. 13, 2010