10 Fun Things To Do With Your Girlfriend
These 10 fun things to do with your girlfriend are great things to do when love is in the air. So you have found a really nice girl and you love spending time with her. But you don’t want her to think you are a dull, boring guy. So you want to come up with some fun things to do with your girlfriend. These ideas are fun and creative. Here are ten things that are fun for you and your girlfriend to do together.
- Cook- There is nothing more exciting than cooking a meal with your girlfriend, so head to the grocery store and pick out the ingredients you will need. Try an Italian dinner with spaghetti with homemade sauce, garlic bread, salad and a nice bottle of wine. Once you are done with all the cooking, sit down and take time to enjoy your cuisine.
- Camping- A fun thing to do with your girlfriend is to rough it out in the woods. There are many things you can do while camping. Take a stroll in the woods. Mountain bike on a biking trail. Pick some colorful wildflowers. And most important, explore nature. Wildlife and birds are just fun to watch.
- Build Something- Now if you are not a builder, choose something easy. Start with something easy like a bookshelf. Everyone can always use one of those. Each time she looks at the bookshelf, it will be a lasting memory of something you two did together. Be sure to put time and talent into what you build.
- Tour Your Hometown- There is not a more fun thing to do with your girlfriend than taking her on a tour of your hometown. Show her the house you grew up in. Take her to the schools you attended. Take her on a tour of your favorite hangouts. Buy her a burger at your favorite burger joint.
- Shopping- I know guys don’t really like to go shopping but if you really want a fun thing to do with your girlfriend, take her shopping. Girls love to shop so this will make her happy. If you go with her to the mall or her favorite shopping center, you will get an idea of what she likes so when her birthday or Christmas comes around, you have an idea of what she likes. Treat her to lunch afterwards.
- Caroling- This is something fun to do with your girlfriend around the holidays. Head over to a retirement home or children’s hospital and sing to the residents and patients. Your girlfriend will be impressed by your sweetness. So warm up those vocal chords and do something nice for someone while impressing your girlfriend at the same time.
- Hot Air Balloon Ride- Balloon rides are both fun and romantic. Hot air balloons are so colorful and bright. Find a local hot air balloon company and book a ride for you and your girlfriend. The best time to head out on the balloon is early in the morning when the sun is just coming up and the air is cool and crisp.
- Local Culture- Learning about your town or city is a fun thing to do with your girlfriend. Check out local museums, concert halls, galleries and local historical sites. You will be surprised at the things you will learn about your neighborhood’s history.
- Outdoor Activities- There are fun things to do with your girlfriend that include being outdoors. So what can you do for outdoor activities? The possibilities are endless. If it’s summer, you can take a day cruise, rent a jet ski or go horseback riding. If it’s winter, hit the slopes or go snowmobiling. If you have never gone skiing or horseback riding, take lessons with your girlfriend.
- Garage Sales- This is not really something men like but women do. You can find garage sales two ways. You can drive around your neighborhood and you are sure to find one. Or you can check your local paper for advertised garage sales. You will need to head out early in the morning because this is when most people go and you want to get to the bargains before other people scoff them up.