10 Funny Film Quotes From The '90s
Think of a line from a movie, and chances are it'll be one of these 10 funny film quotes from the '90s. The decade of Seinfeld and grunge rock brought us hilarious movies delivering one-liners that we still remember today. Next time we're driving our hybrid car, we'll remember a simpler time and think of one of these funny film quotes.
- "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?" "Kindergarten Cop". John Kimble is an undercover detective posing as a kindergarten teacher. It makes the list of 10 Funny Film Quotes from the '90s mostly because it's said in Schwarzenegger's signature accent.
- "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I." "What About Bob?". After being committed to the psychiatric ward, Bob charms the staff with his comedy. This makes the list of 10 Funny Film Quotes because we can all appreciate a good "Roses are red" rhyme.
- "You can put a cat in an oven, but that don't make a biscuit." "White Men Can't Jump". Sidney is trying to explain why making one basket doesn't make you a basketball player. This makes the list of 10 Funny Film Quotes from the '90s because its true on two levels.
- "Look at the size of that boy's head. It's like an orange on a toothpick." "So I Married an Axe Murderer". Stuart Mackenzie is a sharp-tongued grandfather that can't stop talking about his grandson's huge head. The fact that his grandson's head size is average makes this one of the 10 Funny Film Quotes of the '90s.
- "Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this...and totally redeem yourself!" "Dumb and Dumber". Lloyd and Harry are two dim-witted friends on a trip. Harry decides to trade his van for a child-sized motorcycle to take them to their destination. Lloyd completely agrees, making this one of the 10 Funny Film Quotes From the '90s.
- "Brothers don't shake hands. Brothers gotta hug!" "Tommy Boy". After graduating college, Tommy decides to move back home. His father gives him news that he'll soon have a new stepmother and stepbrother. Tommy is overly excited after only knowing them a few days, making this one of 10 Funny Film Quotes From the '90s.
- "It puts the lotion on its skin, or else it gets the hose again." "Silence of the Lambs". Buffalo Bill is keeping a girl in a pit in his basement and needs her to keep her skin moist because he plans to wear it after she's dead. Definitely not funny in the context of the movie, this makes the list of 10 Funny Film Quotes because it's something that's really funny to say to your friends.
- "I am upstairs, dummy." "Home Alone". While standing in the hall on the second floor, Kevin's mother tells him to get upstairs. Already being upstairs and not realizing she's banishing him to the dreaded third floor, he fires back at her with one of the 10 Funny Film Quotes of the '90s.
- "If I wasn't from Jamaica, then why would I be wearing this hat?" "Half-Baked". Thurgood Jenkins is trying to pass himself off as Jamaican by posing what he thinks is a completely reasonable statement. Logic without truth makes this is one of the 10 Funny Film Quotes From the 90s.
- "Don't stand in the way of my actualization as a man." "Being John Malkovich". Lotte Schwartz is a bit confused after going through a passageway in an office building and entering the mind of John Malkovich. She realizes what she believes to be her true identity after an encounter Malkovich has with a woman. This makes the list of 10 Funny Film Quotes From the '90s because it's not something you hear everyday.