10 Quotes From Funny Movies
Some films are so hilarious that finding 10 quotes from funny movies can be easily done in just one of them. The hilarious film “Airplane” is one of those. Even action/adventure films can have their share of humor. Here are some funny moments you might remember:
- "Airplane." This film has its share of quotes from funny movies. When Captain Oveur talks to young Joey in the plane, he asks Joey if he’s ever been in a cockpit. Joey says no. The captain asks him, "Have you ever seen a grown man naked?" Later, the captain asks Joey related questions like, "Do you like movies about gladiators?" and, "Have you ever been in a Turkish prison?"
- "Blazing Saddles." In a saloon, showgirl Lili is doing her act. A cowboy enjoys it with his feet propped on the stage. Lili asks if he's in show business. He tells her no. She replies, "Then why don't you get your fwikkin' feet off the stage?"
- "Planes, Trains and Automobiles." There is a scene in which the two guys have to share a bed one night. One wakes up and asks the other, "Why are you holding my hand?" The other asks, "Where's your other hand?" The first replies, "Between two pillows." The second exclaims, "Those aren't pillows!" They both jump out of bed and while regaining their composure, one asks, "Did you see that bears game last week?"
- "Fun in Acapulco." The King had some quotes from funny movies. In this one, Elvis tries juggling relationships with two women. When one sees him talking to the other, she asks Elvis who it is. Elvis sarcastically replies, "She' an old football buddy of my mom's."
- "A League of Their Own." In this funny movie about baseball, Jimmy is coaching an all-girl baseball team. One girl makes a bad play; and Jimmy scolds her. She starts crying, and Jimmy responds, " There's no crying in baseball!"
- "When Harry Met Sally." The most memorable scene is in a restaurant while Sally is showing Harry how she fakes orgasms. The customers can see and hear it. After she finishes, a customer tells the waitress, "I'll have what she's having."
- "City Slickers." A group of friends at a dude ranch meet rough and tough cowboy Curly. One day Curly dies, so they say some parting words. One of them, Mitch, says, "Lord, we give you Curly. Try not to piss him off."
- "The Pink Panther Strikes Again." One of the top ten quotes from funny movies is this scene between Inspector Clouseau and a desk clerk. After he checks in, Clouseau sees a dog lying nearby. He asks the clerk, “Does your dog bite?” The clerk says no. Clouseau reaches to pet the dog, and it bites him. Clouseau says, "I thought you said that your dog does not bite." The clerk replies, "That is not my dog."
- "The Naked Gun." This movie has many funny quotes. In one scene, Detective Frank Drebin is talking to Jane. Frank says, "It's the same old story. Boy finds girl, boy loses girl, girl finds boy, boy forgets girl, boy remembers girl, girl dies in a tragic blimp accident over the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day." Jane, wanting to know more about the blimp, asks, "Goodyear?" Frank replies, "No, the worst."
- "Meet the Fockers." You can probably guess where this is going. Pamela is getting married to Greg Focker. In one scene she is explaining this to someone, she says, "After next month, I am going to be Pamela Martha Focker. I... I know how that sounds but I don't care!"