10 Unique Baby Gift Ideas
Instead of just giving a baby sleeper or some bottles, try one of these 10 unique baby gift ideas. Many parents cannot afford more frivolous mementos, and they will appreciate that you took the luxury of buying the items on their behalf:
- Embroidered Blanket: Every baby needs a blanket. A blanket embroidered with the baby’s name, birth date and other birth information will take a baby necessity and turn it into a keepsake.
- Baby’s First Christmas: Many moms love to dress their babies up in little Christmas costumes and take pictures. If you can, get a hold of one of the photos and size it to fit in a baby’s first Christmas ornament for the tree. It's the perfect Christmas gift.
- Collectable Spoon: Get a baby spoon engraved with the baby’s name. It will be one piece of silverware that will be treasured for years to come.
- All-in-One Skirts: This is the perfect gift for a baby girl. It’s a one piece set that looks like a skirt, tights and shoes. Moms will appreciate this time saver which allows their baby to look stylish without taking a long time to get ready.
- First Year Scrapbook: Scrapbooks are a lovely way to keep track of milestones and mementos, but many moms are too busy to keep up with the book. Give her the gift of one with everything mapped out, so she can just fill in the blanks with things like first steps and first words.
- Travel Bed: How many times do mom and dad find themselves at an occasion with a sleeping baby? This pop out travel bed with a pillow and a blanket will allow the mom and dad to rest their sleeping bundle of joy.
- Convertible baby car seats: Car seats are a hassle to deal with. So are strollers. Take away one of the steps by giving mom a car seat that can be pulled out and used as a wheeled stroller, making it the ultimate versatile baby gift.
- High Tech Baby Monitors: Get a monitor will a video feedback to watch the baby. This gift will help put worried parents at ease. Besides, who doesn't like the occasional funny baby videos?
- Natural Baby Food Makers: Parents can use anything they have from fruits and vegetables to grains to make homemade personalized baby food. It is healthier for the baby and will save mom and dad a lot of money!
- Personalized piggy bank: Parents can start throwing some coins in the bank periodically while the baby is young, and as she gets older she can start to learn how to save money on her own. It’s an educational tool and the money can be the start of a college savings plan or just a rainy day fund!
A baby is a precious gift. Help the couple celebrate with one of these mementos!