10 Worst Rap Videos Ever
If you think you have seen a bad rap videos, you should check out the 10 worst rap videos ever. Rap is supposed to be a component of hip hop music and an art form. The following worst rap videos should not even be considered rap. Check out the 10 worst rap videos.
- "We Gon Rock" "We gon rock" is a worst rap video performed by Boostalk in what appears to be his parent's house. Different scenes include the young teenager lifting weights, attempting to perform some type of acrobatic routine, and sitting on top of a parked motorcycle mumbling. The so called lyrics are difficult to decipher apart from the clever "we-gon-rock" chorus.
- "Take u to da movies" Yes,"take u to da movies" is an actual rap video. Bangs is actually signed with a record label. This worst rap video looks like a home video. While it is cool that he is trying to represent Sudan, where he is from, a black marker outline of Sudan against a white back drop doesn't really say anything about Sudan.
- "Average Homeboy" This worst rap video was created by Denny Blazin. If you watch the "full version" of "Average Homeboy" the interlude is a sales pitch to MTV, discussing why they should market his worst rap video. Whether Denny Blazin is sincerely trying to be a "white middle-class" rapper or whether he is being ironic is debatable. Either way, "Average Homeboy" is unarguably one of the worst rap videos ever.
"Here we go" This worst rap video is performed by the Christian "rap group" GRITS. Christian Rap songs are kind of like near beer, what's the point? They lyrics are lame enough and loop the same line, "he feelin', she feelin', here we go" throughout the painful duration of 3 minutes and 50 seconds. Even more, not only does this video fail to objectify scantly clad hip hop women, they show two very large, unfortunate looking woman jumping around in sleeveless shirts. Yuck.
- "Cry Me a River" Justin Timberlake is not a rapper. "Cry me a river" is not at all believable as a "rap video." It is a bad pop video with Timberlake half naked walking through the rain. Cry me a river is a top ten worst rap video.
- "Shoulder Lean" This worst rap video is performed by Young Dro. In this worst video, Young Dro is apparently "pumpin' and dumpin' monkeys," whatever that means. "Shoulder Lean" is just looped and repeated over and over again, incessantly throughout this worst rap video.
- "Mr. Jones" This worst rap video is performed by rapper Mike Jones. Children's bikes and old cars don't belong in rap videos. Rather than rapping, the video Mr. Jones looks like he forgot the lyrics and tried to cover it up by replacing what would follow with "Mike Jones."
- "Lose my mind" Young Buck is signed with the label Interscope Records. The video "Lose My Mind" features Young Buck screaming into a microphone about wanting to kill people and commit suicide. "Lose My Mind" is apparently going to become a movie.
- "Ballers" This worst rap video goes back to the 90's by Project Pat. This worst rap video features Project Pat throwing his arms around without any rhythm and alternating shots of women in bikinis. In the lyrics of this worst rap video, Project Pat also makes a reference to "hungry, hungry hippos."
- "Make it Rain" "I make it rain on 'em" is the chorus of this worst rap video. Performed by Fat Joe and Lil' Wayne, in this worst rap video they are dancing with umbrellas. Even worse, they blend this video with part of Young Dro's worst rap video, "Shoulder Lean."