5 Best Arch Supports For Shoes
The 5 best arch supports for shoes are the types of arch supports that provide the absolute greatest in terms of foot comfort, stability and support. If you have a job that requires you to do a lot of standing around or walking each and every day—or if you like to run or jog as a hobby—you may want to invest in some arch supports.
- Pedag 166 Step Self Adhesive Arch Support. This arch support from Pedag is made in Germany, so you know that that automatically means ruthless efficiency and pinpoint-accurate design. This takes the number one position because it is made to help give support to you if you have really, really flat feet. Kiss that lack of support goodbye with Pedag's arch support. Jawohl!
- Birkenstock BirkoSport Arch Support Insoles. Birkenstock's contribution to arch supports comes in the form of this combination of arch support and shock absorption. It sits at number two because of all the blessed distribution of impact that you will enjoy with each step you take. This distribution equals less painful feet!
- Dr. Scholl's Men's Massaging Gel Arch Supports. If you want an arch support that finally provides comfort and support to the arch, provides stability and shock absorption, and even gives cushioning to your forefoot, then you have found what you have been looking for. Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Arch Supports take the number three spot due to their dual gel design that gives you two benefits in one arch support.
- FootSmart Adjust-to-You Arch Support. This arch support by the friendly folks at FootSmart earns the number four position on account of its superior quality sponge rubber. This sponge rubber actually permits you to customize the fit to your very own arch height, affording you never-before-seen control over your arch support.
- Tandem Pro-Tec Arch Support. Tandem's Pro-Tec Arch Support will give you the much-needed lift to your arch that you have been yearning for if you have the medical condition called plantar faciitis. This product provides targeted support to both reduce stress and ease inflammation.