5 Best Billiard Pool Tables
The best billiard pool tables are made of solid wood. Many cheap alternatives are not made of quality wood and the life of the pool table becomes shortened. You also want solid wood rails and rail cushions for accurate rebounds. In light of this, check out the following list of the best billiard pool tables.
- KGI Hampton The Hampton from KGI Billiards is an eight foot solid wood pool table with an antique style black finish. The billiard pool table is made of 100 percent pure maple wood.
- Mendocino Solid Wood Pool Table This billiard pool table is made of 100 percent pure, solid maple wood with a mahogany finish. The legs are square for a fine European look. It also comes with all the accessories such as cues, balls, chalk and the like.
- Sportcraft Beaumont The Beaumont billiard pool table by Sportcraft includes S-38 premium cushion rubber for more accurate and predictable rebounds. The pool table also features all the accessories you need to start playing pool now.
- Thomas Aaron's Victoria The Victoria billiard pool table was designed by pool table genius Thomas Aaron. This slate table is eight feet long and is crafted to BCA mandates. It's made of an assortment of kiln dried solid hardwoods for durability. If you're worried that your billiard pool table will warp, worry not with this model.
- Kasson Orion Kasson is widely regarded as one of the best billiard pool table makers on Earth. The Orion is very solid for durability and the look is beautiful. It comes with a one-inch slate. These tables can be a little bit pricey, but you may get lucky and find a used one for a few hundred dollars. Kasson designs their tables to make sure they are some of the best billiard tables ever made.