5 Best NBA Rebounders Of All Time
Hundreds of players have played in the NBA now who are the 5 best rebounders of all-time? That’s what our readers wanted to know and that’s what we set out to do find our readers the five best rebounders of all-time.
- Bill Russell. Number one on our list of the five best rebounders to ever step foot onto the NBA hardwood is Bill Russell. The man with eleven championship rings was the first player in the NBA to average over twenty rebounds a season.
- Wilt Chamberlain. Wilt is the all-time leader in total rebounders. He also led the league in rebounds eleven different times which makes him number two on our list of the five best rebounders of all-time.
- Nate Thurmond. Eighth all-time in total rebounds and fifth all-time in rebounds per game. Enough said.
- Dennis Rodman. Number four on our list of the five best rebounders of all-time. He averaged 13.1 rebounds during his fourteen year career. Rodman also led the NBA in rebounding in seven consecutive seasons. Oh yeah, he is also one of seven players to have grabbed at least 4000 offensive rebounds, and on top of that, he ranks nineteenth in all-time total rebounds.
- Hakeem Olajuwon. The fifth and final player on our list of the five best rebounders of all-time is "The Dream", the man who won back-to-back NBA championships and number eleven on the all-time rebounding list.
That is it all five players on our list of the 5 best rebounders of all-time.