5 Easy Foods To Cook While Camping
These are five easy foods to cook while camping. It is fun to go camping with your friends and family. You want foods that are easy to cook while you camp because you don't want to spend all of your time preparing meals for the camp, when there is fun to be had.
- Hot Dogs are an easy food to cook while camping. Take a Hot Dog, push it on the end of a stick, and roast it over the campfire. In no time you will have a juicy hot dog ready for you to eat. Hot Dogs are full of protein and fat and will give you the energy you need while camping. Hot Dogs are not only an easy food to cook while camping, it's always fun to cook things on sticks while you're in the great outdoors.
- Eggs and bacon are an easy food to cook while camping. You can buy fresh eggs or powdered eggs to bring to camp with you. Take the bacon and put it in a pan. Set it on your camp stove and let the bacon cook. Throw the eggs over the cooked bacon to make a quick delicious breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, even while you're camping.
- Pancakes Take pancake mix, mix it up. Ready your frying pan to cook the cakes. Throw some batter in the frying pan; flip the cake over until it is deliciously brown. Throw the pancake on a plate. Throw butter and syrup on top of the pancake and munch out.
- Canned beef stew Canned beef stew is a mainstay while camping. Open a can of beef stew and pour the contents into a pan. Set the pan on your camp stove or over an open fire. Wait for the beef stew to warm up and eat to your heart's delight. What's easier than opening up a can and warming up its contents on your camping stove. The stew will fill you up and give you energy for all of your other fun camp activities.
- Corn on the cob Corn on the cob is an easy food to cook while camping. Shuck some ears of corn, wrap them in aluminum foil and throw them on to the coals of your fire. The corn will cook up with no work from you. Take a stick to push the wrapped ears out of the fire, unwrap (when cool enough to do so) spread butter on the corn, and eat delicious corn on the cob. Make sure the fire is not so hot it burns up your corn on the cob.