5 Gluten Free Pasta Recipes
Pastas can be as tasty and delicious with these 5 gluten free pasta recipes. They are easy to prepare and gives a healthy choice for people suffering from gluten intolerance. Here are some quick recipes for gluten free pastas.
- Pasta with eggs, cheese, bacon and yoghurt. This gluten free pasta recipe is good for one serving. You will need gluten free pasta, onions, garlic, bacon, yoghurt, one egg, grated cheese, olive oil, salt and pepper. Heat oil in a pan then add garlic, onion and ham to cook. Prepare the pasta as directed from the package. Whisk egg in a bowl and add the yoghurt with the grated cheese for mixture. Add the pasta to the mixture of ham, onion and garlic in low heat and pour the egg mixture into it. Stir to mix the pasta and mixture well. Season to taste and serve topped with grated cheese.
- Gluten free pasta with shrimp. For this recipe, you will need eight oz of quinoa-corn linguine, ¼ cup of olive oil, chopped garlic, deveined shrimps (medium), lemon juice, parsley, black pepper, red chile flakes and salt. Cook the quinoa-corn linguine according to package instruction. Saute garlic in olive oil on medium heat and add shrimp until cooked. Stir in the lemon juice together with the parsley, salt, pepper, and chili flakes. Add the pasta to mix.
- Ricotta rice potato soy penne. This gluten free pasta recipe is easy to prepare. Just cook the package of the rice-potato-soy penne as instructed from the package and prepare the following: frozen peas, chicken broth, black pepper and kosher salt and chopped tarragon. Mix them, except the tarragon, and boil until the peas are tender. In a blender, puree half of the mixture. Mix the pea mixture with the pasta and stir the chopped tarragon. Serve them with the skim ricotta.
- Pasta in asparagus, salmon and basil brown rice fusilli. Cook brown rice fusilli as directed in the package. Stir fry the asparagus in olive oil under medium heat and add chopped garlic until tender. Add ½ cup chicken broth and ground pepper. Bring to a boil until it thickens and mix chopped basil into the mixture together with the smoked salmon and the pasta. Add salt according to your taste. This gluten free pasta is now ready to serve.
- Pasta with chili oil and grilled swordfish. Buy any gluten free pasta of your choice and prepare olive oil, crushed garlic, small red chili (chopped), two tbs of tomato paste, four swordfish steaks, chopped parsley and lemon wedges. Cook the pasta according to package direction and cook in low heat the garlic and chili in olive oil for five minutes. Remove from heat and then add with tomato paste and parsley and stir with the pasta. Meanwhile, brush the fish in olive oil and cook on each side on a grill. Add a piece of fish on the pasta and serve with the lemon wedges.
Posted on: Nov. 06, 2010