Best Billiards Equipment
The best billiards equipment contain all the features that will help you win the game in a professional pool tournament. The quality of your equipment often matters if you want to win. Here, you'll find billiard supplies for the serious pool player.
- Tiger Professional TPC2 Billiards Cue. If you're serious about billiards, try this leather wrapped cue from Tiger. It comes with a case, joint protectors and a laminated tip.
- Minnesota Fats Westmont 7.5 Foot Pool Table. Enjoy the one inch thick slate on this amazing billiard table. It is very sturdy and built to last for many solid years of billiards.
- Sterling Platinum Series Billiard Accessory Package. With one purchase, you can have everything you need except the pool table itself from one of the most respected brands in the billiards equipment industry. The maple cues divide into two parts. You'll get billiard balls, a rack, cleaning supplies, a table repair kit, a table cover and all the billiards equipment you need as a serious player.
- Sterling Home Repair Kit" If you don't want the complete accessory package, at least get a repair kit to fix your billiard table. You'll have cement, four ferrules, cue bumpers, chalk and everything else you'll need when the going gets rough.
- Sardo Tight Rack M5000. Carbonite plastic is the defining feature of this ball rack. It is built for durability and for resistance to warping. It is also a lightweight 1.5 pounds. Pressure pins will tell you if everything is aligned correctly. This rack is undoubtedly one of the best billiards equipment items ever made.