Best Diving Spots In Thailand
Interested in the best diving spots in Thailand? Thailand is the perfect destination for people who crave sun, sand, and adventure. Diving in Thailand offers great scenery and views. One of the best parts about visiting Thailand is that it won't break your bank. Check out one of these locations for an amazing driving trip.
- 1.11 Hin Muang. This Thailand diving spot is know for it's stunning purple soft corals. Hin Muang has Thailand's highest vertical wall. Because Hin Muang has great depth it's tends to be less crowded for divers. You might spot a photographer or two snap photos of the macro life. A great way to get to Hin Muang is to take one of the daily speed boats from Phi Phi.
- Hin Daeng. Hin Daeng is known for it's beautiful soft corals in various shades of red. While diving in Thailand's Hin Daeng many divers get to experience mantas swimming by overhead. Diving in Hin Deang is a great spot to see whale sharks up close.
- Koh Kradan Wreck. Located in Koh Kradan, Andaman Sea this Thailand diving spot is perfect for history buffs. Island rumors are that the ship wrecked during World War 2, another rumor is that it's a British cargo ship.
- Hin Nok. Located north west of Koh Kradan Wreck, Hin Nok is made up of a plateau with five pinnacles and gullies. Most divers can swim around Hin Nok's plateau in about an hour. If you want to spot some sea turtles a dive in Hin Nok, Thailand is a great place to start.
- Koh Dok Mai. Interested in a unique night diving experience in Thailand? Head over to Koh Dok Mai were night excursions are offered. This rocky island offers a wall dive with amazing colors. If you are interested in sea wild life, check out the east side of the island for sea snacks, leopard sharks, and moray eels.