Best Shannon Elizabeth Movies
The best Shannon Elizabeth movies were also major box office hits, no surprise there. Miss Elizabeth is a born and bred Texas gal who’s not shy about showing some skin on film but that might be due to the fact she’s trained in Krav Maga, Israeli hand-to-hand combat. Both beautiful and lethal on screen and in real life, here’s the best of Shannon Elizabeth’s filmography.
- "American Pie" – 1999. Iconic movie her role as Nadia, the Czech exchange student put this young actress in the Hollywood spotlight as an actress on the rise to stardom. In the movie her Nadia caused a young boy to implode prematurely twice purely by touching her, twice. Sizzling hot. She was nominated for an MTV award.
- "Scary Movie" - 2000. Elizabeth won the award “Breakthrough Female Actress” at the Hollywood Film Festival. She played a shallow beauty queen who mocked the serial killer even while he stabbed her to death. Moxy, baby.
- "Thir13en Ghosts" – 2001. Horror flick in which Elizabeth plays the daughter of a family who inherits a house full of ghosts. This film broadens her range as a bonafide actress with a very dramatic role for her to sink her teeth into.
- "Love Actually" – 2003. Elizabeth gets an honorable mention even though her role was small as “the sexy one.” The ensemble cast won an award for “Best Ensemble Acting” in the Phoenix Film Critics Society Award.
- "Cursed" – 2005. The list of best of Shannon Elizabeth films must include a movie directed by world renowned director Wes Craven. She played Becky, a stranded motorist who’s devoured by a werewolf. Working with Craven this will always be the best of the best of Shannon Elizabeth.
Shannon Elizabeth’s memorable roles include romance, sex, horror and outrageous comedy. This actress looks fine, performs well and looks like a movie star. She’s all that and a bag of chips. Snap!