Billiard Table Supplies
Billiard table supplies are accessories that support the protection, upkeep and repair of your billiard table. Not all of these accessories are absolute necessities, but in many ways they are essential to good table management. Billiards is a great leisure activity for many but it can be costly. Maintaining your billiard table will help mitigate some of these costs.
- Felt Cleaner and Table Brush: This handy combo will keep your felt looking like new. It is perfect for removing chalk marks and any other debris that may make it onto the billiard table. The cleaner is a spray solution and the brush a soft bristle brush that will whisk away or remove items safely from the felt table.
- Recover Kits: This is important for the repair of minor tears in your billiard table felt. The kit is comprised of extra felt (matching color), blade (for cutting out the tear), epoxy (for sealing the repair piece of felt, roller (to smooth out the area) and weights (to hold the felt down while the epoxy dries.
- Billiard Table Cover: These can either be cloth or upgraded leather. A great accessory for a billiard table, as it will keep the felt covered and the table protected. The cost of a cover varies and depending on the style and material you can sink some serious money into it. Consider your budget and take a look at what is available on the market though a local shop or over the internet.
- Staple Remover and Staple Gun: A great combination to have to reset billiard table felt that may have come loose through use or shoddy workmanship. This simple combo kit can save you plenty of headaches and green by securing and loose felt yourself. The tool is a specialty tool and is available at any billiard shop. As for the staple gun, this is entirely your choice.
- Billiard table Accessory Supply Kit: Some may consider this a billiard table accessory. These kits are built to provide everything needed to play billiards. The kits include cue sticks, rack, balls, chalk, and score sheets. Of course you can purchase these things separately too. It may be advisable if you are more serious about your billiards that you look for and purchase a cue stick that is not part of a kit.