Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Weapons
There have been many games to offer incredible weapons, but there has never been a violent serving quite like the “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2” weapons. In “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2” it’s not hard to see that you have many weapons at your fingertips to take your opponents out with, and they’re not hard to master at all. These are the best “Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2” guns in the game, and if you’re smart, you’re using them.
- The M4A1 packs a fully automatic punch that can’t be resisted. The M4A1 carbine featured in “Modern Warfare 2” is one of the earlier weapons that you will experience as a player, and probably one of the best. The weapon is perfect for players who are just starting out with “Call of Duty” games, or even first person shooters. This is simply because it is fully automatic, and doesn’t require pulling the trigger several times. If you want to start owning the online matches earlier, start out with this bad boy.
- The M16A4 is an assault rifle that fires a three-round burst, and it’s one of the deadliest weapons in the game. The M16A4 is unlocked somewhere near halfway through the ranking system, but it is definitely worth holding out for. With each pull of the trigger, the gun will fire a three round burst, and two of the bursts are typically enough to kill an enemy in online play. This makes for a gun that kills very quickly if handled by an experience player. This may not be a great gun to start out with, but it’s definitely one you want to work your way up to using.
- Give the FAL a test drive once you’ve mastered the M16A4. The FAL packs a heavy single shot burst that can really give you the advantage if you learn to fire it fast. Typically within four to five shots of the FAL, your opponent will be down on the ground and not getting back up. Slapping a holographic or red dot sight on the gun will give you all the more precision, and it will definitely make you a force to be reckoned with.
- Make sure to use dual wielding Model 1887’s for your secondary weapons. The Model 1887 is easily one of the best weapons in “Modern Warfare 2” simply because of their lethal nature. They are one of the most powerful secondary shotguns in the game, and they are even more powerful when you dual wield them. In some cases, you can even use them for primary weapons in small maps where your opponents will never be too far away.
- Another fatal weapon that happens to be light and fast is the UMP45 submachine gun. It’s one of the guns that you receive earlier in the game, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not one of the best. Because the UMP45 is light, you can run quickly with it. This makes it incredibly easy to run-and-gun and startle opponents head-on. Try this little number out if camping just isn’t your style.