Cancel Xbox Live
Wondering how to cancel an Xbox Live subscription? Okay, so it's been a while, and you've decided it's time to grow up a little bit, and put away your Xbox 360 for good. Or maybe you just can't afford the outrageous prices that you have to pay to do the same thing you could for free on a Playstation 3. Either way, it's understandable. Here's how to Cancel your Xbox Live Subscription.
Here's what you'll need:
- A Phone
- The Internet
- A Large Amount of Patience
- First things first, you should probably let the people on your friends list that you're about to get a life. Send them a message, chat with them, or however else you choose to communicate.
- You may want to go ahead and use up the rest of the time you have left on your account, just to get your money's worth. After you're done finishing up, hop on your computer, and go to Xbox.com/accounts. Basically what you'll be doing here is removing your debit/credit card from your Xbox Live Account.
- Once you arrive at the site, look at the top right corner for the sign-in option, and sign in on your Windows Live account. This will take you to the account's main screen.
- Look for the option under "Account Information" for Edit Payment Options. When you're there, you will see all of the cards on your account. Under the card you use to pay for your subscription, click delete. Badda-bing, Badda-boom. Next time your account is due for renewal, it won't have a card to charge it to, therefore you will have canceled your account. If you have any issues with canceling your account, contact Xbox Live: (800) 4MY-XBOX or (800) 469-9269 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 A.M. EST