Cool Iphone Apps For Free
With the huge and ever growing number of them available, it can be hard to find cool iPhone apps for free. Sure, you can filter the apps you’re trying to find by price, but the operative word here is, of course, “cool”. And frankly, there’s dozens of not-so-great iPhone apps for every cool one available to iPhone owners. Here to help you weed out the good from the bad in the App Store, is a list of some really cool iPhone apps that are free to download.
- Molecules. Whether you’re a science nerd or just like cool images, this free iPhone app is downright fascinating. It renders 3D images of the atomic structures of certain molecules in a detailed, complex manner. Using the iPhone’s multi-touch features, you can zoom and pan each image. Best of all, it is a surprisingly petite 0.6 megabytes in size.
- Your Rights. Though they’ve been drilled in your head a million times, it’s easy to forget your legal rights when in a pinch. “Your Rights” is a handy tool that helps jog your legal memory. This free iPhone app isn’t just cool, it’s very easy to use. The rights explained are separated into situational categories, from questioning to regular traffic stops. So instead of using your iPhone to dial a lawyer the next time Johnny Law is giving you trouble, you’ll be able to hit up this app for a quick and easy reference.
- Wiki How. This free and cool iPhone app optimizes content from Wikihow.com for the mobile handset. There’s a huge database of explanations, tips, and how-to’s when you have internet access. And when you don’t, a database of articles known as a virtual “survival kit” remains available.
- WordPress. If you own a website or blog, odds are you’re familiar with the WordPress content creation tool. This free iPhone app gives you many of WordPress’s capabilities right from your handset. So whether you’re inspired to write a blog post on the spot or want to upload a picture you just took to your website, the WordPress iPhone app is there to make the process easy and fun.
- Gorillas Lite. There’s something inherently cool about iPhone apps that tap into a sense of nostalgia. Gorillas Lite is one of those apps. It’s modeled after the old computer game in which the object is, oddly enough, to hit the enemy with a banana from across a city skyline. As weird as the premise sounds on paper, the game’s just as addictive now as it was then.