Dawn Of War 2 Cheats
Warhammer 40k has evolved from an intricate dice game to an equally intricate computer game as you can see from this Dawn of War 2 cheats. Playing in different modes is fun, but being able to play as God can be more satisfying. The cheats and achievements listed below will help to make the game more enjoyable.
Possible Achievements (list incomplete)
- There Is Only War (25) - 500 enemies are killed.
- Death from Above (10) - Using the assault jump ability, kill twenty enemies.
- Sweeping Advance (10) - Retreating enemies are killed.
- Emperor's Champion (10) - Use the Force Commander only to kill a boss.
- Lightning Assassin (10) - In one minute or less, kill a boss.
- Welcome to Calderis (15) - Finish "Stand With Your Brothers" and "Retake the Hamlet."
- Rant All You Will (30) - Finish "The True Enemy".
- The Cleansing Begins (30) - Finish "The Defense of Argus Gate."
- Even In Death I Still Serve (30) - Finish "Into the Hive."
- Heroes of Angel Gate (30) - Finish "Secrest of Angel Forge."
- Fight to Survive (40) - On Recruit difficulty, finish Campaign mode.
- Hold back the Xenos (40) - On Sergeant difficulty, finish Campaign mode.
- Win the War (40) - On Captain difficulty, finish Campaign mode.
- Allies to the Cause (10) - In co-op mode, finish 1 mission.
- Allies to the Chapter (25) - In co-op mode, finish 15 missions.
- Battle Brothers (50) - In co-op mode, finish the Campaign mode.
File Manipulation Cheat.
- Unlock All Levels - Choose the profile you wish to configure for the cheat (in Dawn of War Profiles).
- Navigate to \W40k\singleplayer\campaign\state1.
- Find the file "campaignstate.lua" and open the file with notepad. To do this, right click, then choose open with, and finally, choose notepad).
- Change the "maxmission = #" and the "scenario = #" to the mission you want to play. Both "#" have to be the same.
Cheat List (Version 1.10 or higher) The following cheats only work in the skirmish games if the 1.13 patch has been installed, if they work at all. You need to check the "allow cheats" box in the options. Press CTRL + SHIFT and ~ during game play to show the console. These cheats may work online if the moderator enables cheats in the options.
- cheat_revealall - This reveals all FOWs.
- cheat_killself -This will allow you to commit suicide.
- cheat_power( x ) - This gives you "s" power units.
- cheat_requisition( n ) - Give yourself "n" units of requisition.
Dev Commands Adding "-dev" to the executable line makes the following cheats work:
- taskbar_hide: This removes the taskbar from the GUI of the game.
- taskbar_show: This redisplays taskbar after it has been removed.
- quit: This quits the game.
- cls: This cleans the console.
- render_togglerainbow(): This changes the color scheme of the game.
- render_togglexray(): This cheat makes white textures invisible.
- render_togglewireframe(): The wireframe of the game is displayed with no textures showing.
- detail_toggle(): This disables and enables the shaders, allowing for greater or lesser details.
- decal_toggle(): This disables and enable the banners and badges.
- fog_toggle(): This enables and disables fog and dirt particles.
- terrlod_dist( min, max ): This changes the distance where characters and vehicles lose detail.
- staticdecal_dump(): This saves static decal stats into an external file.
- dynamicdecal_dump(): This saves dynamic decal stats into an external file.
- shadow_toggle: This disables and enables environment shadows.
- ingame_stats_mouseover_toggle: This enables and disables mouse over stat bars.
- ingame_stats_toggle: This enables and disables stat bars.