Easter Bunny Cake Recipe
Finding a good Easter bunny cake recipe is not easy. Some recipes are too complicated and that makes it difficult if you want to involve the youngsters. Some recipes call for an enormous amount of ingredients which tends to take the fun right out of baking this Easter bunny cake recipe. The following recipe is easy, fun and looks great (tastes good, too). So, here is the perfect Easter bunny cake recipe.
- 1 package yellow or white cake mix
- 1 can vanilla frosting
- small jellybeans
- thin red licorice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare cake mix according to directions on the package.
- Bake cake in two nine-inch round baking pans that have been greased and floured according to package directions.
- Cool cake layers and remove from pan.
- Cover baking tray with foil and place one of the round layer cakes on the tray to form the bunny's head.
- Cut two convex shaped Easter bunny ears from the second layer of the cake. You can leave the center of this cake to form a large bowtie.
- Place the ears on each side of the Easter bunny's head, and put the bowtie below the head.
- Frost the whole Easter bunny cake generously with vanilla frosting.
- Sprinkle the coconut over the fresh icing.
- Use the thin red licorice to make whiskers on each side of the Easter bunny cake and a smiling mouth.
- Use jelly beans to make the eyes, nose and to decorate the bowtie.
Be creative when making your Easter bunny cake. Use different candies and colors to make the cake your own!