Facebook Dating Tips
Following good Facebook dating tips will make your love and sex life easier. Treat Facebook like a virtual apartment. Women will judge you for what they see on your Facebook page and you can judge them for what you see on theirs. Beware of how you interact with people on Facebook, including the women you are dating. Everyone can keep track of you on Facebook. Below are some dating tips for Facebook.
- Do some spring cleaning before sending friend requests or accepting them. Get rid of anything that would make yourself look very bad. Snub pictures of yourself being wasted off "Panty Removers" at Mardi Gras. Delete old statuses about pooping on someone's windshield for revenge. Practice this dating tip and you will have less risk of rejection.
- Be attentive to any woman you are dating on Facebook. Post a profile picture of you and her, every now and then. Comment whenever she posts statuses about herself feeling down. Respond to most things she posts on your wall. Ask about her interests that you discovered on her profile.
- Do not smother any woman you are dating. Don't post tons of things on the wall of any woman you are Facebook dating. You don't have to click "like" on everything she posts. Do not pester her when she doesn't sign onto Facebook chat. Not everyone feels like chatting every time they log in on Facebook.
- Avoid incriminating yourself. If you're the type of person who likes to keep certain parts of your life private, make sure that you don't out yourself on Facebook. Keep your stories straight while Facebook dating. If you say you are going to be at a certain place at a certain time, you must remember not to post incriminating details on Facebook. An example, if you say you are going to work from 7:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m., make sure your Facebook doesn't say that you checked in at Flopping Milkmakers Adult Club at 10:00 p.m. Also, make sure no one takes pictures at any place that you're not supposed to be.
- Take a good look at her friends list. It is important that you follow this dating tip. The intersection of Facebook, real life and online dating sites can make your life a real drama. Make sure the woman you insult on a dating site or in a bar isn't any of your date's friends. On the flip side, make sure that any woman you hit on isn't any of her friends. Even if you two are at the non-exclusive dating stage, this can be very awkward situation to find yourself in.