Far Cry Instincts Cheats For Xbox
It's not an easy game, therefore, these "Far Cry Instincts" cheats for the XBox would be quite helpful. "Far Cry Instincts" is an awesome first person shooter. It's filled with violence, destruction, explosions, and even more violence, destruction, and explosions. Oh, and you can get your hands some some very cool weaponry in "Far Cry Instincts" as well. But none of this changes the fact that "Far Cry Instincts" is a tough game to get through. Eventually, your instincts will even get tired of all the crying you'll do when you get killed over and over again. Truth is, to fully enjoy the game, you need cheat codes for "Far Cry Instincts". And by fully enjoy, of course it's meant, to thoroughly kick the games ass. Well, there aren't many codes, but the ones that do exist kick major butt. Here they are, the best "Far Cry Instincts" cheats.
- Access all maps. Who wants to waste time trudging through map after map. With this cheat you can choose where to go and who to kill. Just type in "TheWorldIsMine" in the cheat menu.
- Infinite ammo. With the waves and waves of enemies that'll be gunning for you, this code will help to even the odds. Never run out of bullets again. Just type in "BulletsofHell" in the cheat menu.
- Infinite adrenaline. You need that extra kick, so you can kick ass? Type in "VitruviAnRush". Your adrenaline will stay full throughout the game. Time to kick butt and take names.
- Restore Health. This one only works while you're playing the game. Type in "GiveMeHealth". The game has just gone from challenging to a freaking cake walk. Get out there and kill everything. With this code you wont need any instincts to beat "Far Cry Instincts".
- Stronger Melee. Now you're just adding insult to injury. You have infinite ammo, adrenaline, and even the ability to restore your health. Ah well, when it rains it pours. So drench your enemies and type in "PunchMeHard".
- Turn off auto aim. Really? You've already stacked the deck in your favor. You wont need auto aim anyway. Type in "NotForSissies".