GTA SA: How To Find Bigfoot
In the popular video game "Grand Theft Auto San Andreas," you can venture into the woods outside the city and actually find Bigfoot if you've read about GTA SA: how to find Bigfoot. This process may take a while and should really only be done once you have tired of killing cops, murdering drug dealers, running over innocent people in cars and having sex with prostitutes roaming the streets. Then, and only then, should you guide your Gangsta' Avatar out into the woods to find and, possibly, kill Saskquatch.
- First off, Bigfoot is a MOD that you must manually add to the "GTA San Andreas" game. You should first download this MOD in .zip file form from the "GTA" website (this link is listed below). This only works when you are playing "GTA San Andreas" on your computer, not on a Playstation or Xbox console.
- Unzip the folder to your desktop and open it up. An image will appear with a map of the "GTA San Andreas" game with a red border around the area where you will be able to find Bigfoot in the game itself. This will be in the woods, south of the city.
- Install all of the files you downloaded into your "GTA San Andreas" folder, so that they will become part of the game. Then restart your computer.
- Once the computer has restarted, begin the game. Change your language to Italian, as this MOD was developed in Italy. Once you spawn, you will end up in the middle of the city with a lot of weapons and vehicles nearby. Pick up a plane or helicopter and head towards the woods where they promised you would run into Bigfoot. Parachute out before your plane or helicopter crashes.
- Once you land in the woods, find a cabin which will introduce you to the Bigfoot MOD that you just installed. You will have twenty minutes to find the Beast. If you don't find him in that time, an icon will appear on your map as to where he is located. Go there.
- When you reach Bigfoot, he will probably try to kill you. Regardless, you should kill him. It will take a lot of everything, ranging from machine guns, rocket launchers and even your chainsaw. Bigfoot just got gangsta'd.