Halo 3 Weapons
If you’re a casual Xbox 360 gamer, then you know that there are a load of “Halo 3” weapons in the game that have made it memorable and unique through all of its competition. “Halo 3” has been arguably one of the most successful games in Xbox 360 history regardless of what the competition has tried to top it with. Part of the reason for this has undeniably been the weapons in the game, and how easy it is to come to love them.
- Obviously, one of the most loved “Halo 3” weapons in the game is the battle rifle. The battle rifle is an assault rifle that fires of short bursts of ammo with each pull of the trigger. Newbies may not see the wonder of this weapon due to it only being useful if you’re really good at headshots. Even better, this bad boy can take out an opponent in only four shots if one of them happens to be a headshot. It’s no wonder that players constantly fight over who gets to the battle rifle first.
- The sniper rifle has also been one of the “Halo 3” weapons that has received much adoration from the gaming community. The sniper rifle is perfect for a multitude of situations, simply because it comes with two different zooms. After good practice, it can even be toted around and used as a close and long ranged weapon! Headshots denote instant kills, and it’s part of the reason many people love this weapon in the game of “Halo 3.”
- The needler is an extremely effective and awesome weapon if you need to deal with an enemy in close-medium range. After using this weapon for five minutes, it’s easy to tell that it’s no normal gun. It shoots out pink needles which are completely useless unless you have been able to lock onto your enemy. If this is the case, your enemy can consider himself dead. Locking on is as simply as keeping your crosshair on the enemy while holding the trigger and shooting. With a little bit of practice, you can definitely rack up the kills with this gun.
- Don’t get caught in the line of sight of somebody with a Spartan laser. The Spartan laser takes a few seconds to charge, but once the laser fires, you don’t want to be anywhere near it. It’s basically a one-shot kill, and it can be a pretty lethal weapon in the hands of someone who’s pretty experienced. This is one of the weapons in “Halo 3” that take a little bit more experience than others, but you will definitely see its potential once you get the hang of it.
- Lastly, the carbine is another fantastic weapon in “Halo 3.” If you ever find yourself up against an opponent who’s got a battle rifle, your best bet in this situation would be to whip out a carbine and start firing. The carbine is a lot like the FAL assault rifle, and it is the equivalent of the battle rifle for the elites. It fires single shots, but if rapidly fired, you can really take out numerous opponents in a short amount of time.