Hide Comments On MySpace
Code generators provide you with codes to hide comments on your MySpace page. These codes will prevent comments on your MySpace page and will be hidden from everybody who views your page. The hide comments code can be removed from your page at anytime.
Things you'll need:
- MySpace profile
- Computer with internet access
- Code generator website
- Select the code generator site you would like to use to hide comments on your MySpace page. There are plenty of code generator webpages online that offer codes for hiding comments on your MySpace page. Select the code generator you would like to lose from the list.
- Copy the code to hide comments on your MySpace page. Some of the sites that offer codes to hide your MySpace comments will offer several options for hiding your comments including hiding the comments and links sections or hiding the comments only.
- Log in to your MySpace account. After logging in to your account, go to “Edit My Profile.”
- Paste the code you select to hide comments on your MySpace page into the “About Me” section of the “Edit My Profile” page. You can paste the comments into the page by right clicking into the “About Me” box and clicking “Paste.”
- Click “Save All Changes” once you have pasted the code to hide comments on your MySpace page. If you do not save the changes, your comments will not be hidden. After saving your changes your account you can verify the changes have been made by returning to your home page.
If you hide the codes on your MySpace page, comments will no longer be viewable on your profile. If you would like comments to remain hidden and allow certain people to post comments, you must add a comment box.