How To Cook Thai Food
If you are very crazy about any Thai dishes, then you should learn how to cook Thai food. You might believe that you can only eat authentic Thai food at any Thai restaurants but the truth is that you can make it at home on your own. The following 2 steps will show you how to cook Thai food.
To cook Thai food, you will need:
Green Curry Chicken Recipe
- 2 tablespoons Green curry paste
- 1/2 lb. Chicken breasts (cut into small pieces)
- 16 oz. Coconut milk
- 16 oz. Water
- 8 oz. Bamboo shoots
- 4 oz. Basil (remove the stems)
- Large saucepan
- Saucepan cover
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- Garlic (few cloves)
- Steamed rice (optional)
- Make the green curry sauce. The first step is to get started with the green curry sauce. Heat up the large saucepan on a stovetop. Add vegetable oil to the heated saucepan along with garlic. Add the green curry paste within a minute. Add coconut milk to saucepan and mix it with the paste gently. Cook the sauce for 15 minutes and then dilute it with water. Lower the heat on the stovetop.
- Cook the other ingredients. The second step is to add the other ingredients into the sauce. Put the chicken breasts and bamboo shoots into the saucepan. Blend them with the sauce for at least 5-10 minutes. Afterwards, let everything cook with the saucepan cover on for another 15 minutes. Put basil on top of the curry. Serve hot with steamed rice.
You can cook Thai food with these 2 steps. The dish is no different than the one in any Thai restaurants. Enjoy the Green Curry Chicken while it is hot.