How To Delete Internet Explorer
It is very easy to learn how to delete Internet Explorer from your computer. While it is possible to delete Internet Explorer automatically using the Add/Remove application, or you may prefer to manually delete the browser yourself. This is quick, and simple to do.
If you want to learn how to delete Internet Explorer from your computer, you will need:
- a Windows computer running WIndows 7
- Internet Explorer installed on your system
- Make sure that you really want to uninstall Internet Explorer. Make sure that before you uninstall Internet Explorer that you already have another browser installed and working on your computer. If you do not, you will be unable to log onto the internet to download a new browser. Then what will you do?
- Click on Start in the menu bar. The Start button is the large round button, with the Microsoft logo on it.
- Choose Control Panel. It is a choice on the drop-down menu.
- Double click the option Features and Windows. This is located on the menu.
- Click on Turn Features On and Off. This is located in the task panel.
- If you want to delete Internet Explorer uncheck Internet Explorer. Look at the list of Windows settings. Find where Internet Explorer is located on the list. There should be a checked box next to it. Click on the box to uncheck it.
- Click Yes, if you really want to delete Internet Explorer. A warning will appear asking if you really want to delete Internet Explorer. Click on Yes. This will require a restart of your computer to take effect.