How To Find Out If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating
If you are suspicious that your girlfriend is not faithful, then you will want to know how to find out if your girlfriend is cheating. Girls are getting more slick at cheating on their boyfriends, so you have to be proactive in looking for the signs that she is cheating. Even though girls are finding better ways to hide if they are cheating, there are still some things you can do to find out if she is cheating. These are the things to look for to find out if your girlfriend is cheating.
- Check her email and phone calls. A lot of cheating starts with email, so that is the first place to check to see if she is communicating with another man. If you can't find anything on her email or can't get into her email, then check her cell phone. You don't even have to listen for messages on her phone, because you can just check to see if she has been dialing or receiving calls to the same phone number.
- Check to see if she is where she says she is going to be. For example, if she says she is working late, you can drive past her workplace to see if her car is there. You need to be careful not to make it to obvious that you are checking up on her. Try borrowing a friend's car, or have a friend check to see if she is where she said she was going to be.
- Pay attention to her sex drive. This is one of the easiest ways to find out if your girlfriend is cheating. If she used to want to have sex all the time and then she suddenly never wants to do it, then she is probably cheating. Another sign that she is cheating is if she isn't as excited while you are having sex as she used to be.
- She is taking better care of herself. Pay close attention to this, because it one of the signs that a girlfriend is cheating that most guys don't even think about. An example of this is if she is exercising when she never used to exercise then she might be cheating on you.
- Check the odometer on her car. You can calculate the miles that she has driven by checking the odometer on her car. If she says that she is only going to work but there are more miles on her car than it takes to get to work and back, then she might be cheating on you. Again, don't make it obvious that you are doing this, just make a metal note of the mileage on the odometer when you are in her car.