How To Get A Tattoo Done At Miami Ink
Many people wonder how to get a tattoo done at Miami Ink. Miami Ink is a reality show that follows individuals who are getting tattoos. Luckily, it is possible to get a tattoo done at Miami Ink and this guide will help.
To get a tattoo done at Miami Ink, you will need:
- A video camera
- Blank DVD or VHS
First, you should visit the show's website and visit their casting section.
- You will need to input your birth date. You cannot be tattooed by Miami Ink if you are under eighteen years of age.
You will also need to provide a variety of other personal details, such as your full name, address, and phone number.
- Write an interesting and unique story about why you want to get your tattoo. You are more likely to be chosen for the show if your story is particularly interesting.
- Next, you will need to upload a photo of yourself onto their website. You will also need to upload a photo of the style of tattoo that you are interested in getting.
- You will need to send in a video of yourself in order to be considered for Miami Ink. You should introduce yourself and explain why you want a tattoo.
- Next, you have to wait to hear from Miami Ink. If you are chosen as a client for Miami Ink, than you will be notified via mail or email. Being chosen as a client does not mean you will necessarily be on the show.
You will need to mail in a $100 deposit for your tattoo, which will help pay for it and secure your spot in the Miami ink client pool.
If you are chosen to appear on the show, you will not be reimbursed for your traveling and lodging expenses.