How To Get Women
If you are looking to figure out how to get women, look no further. Before delving into these great tips to land the woman of your dreams, let’s get one thing straight. Crude, offensive and cheesy pick up lines are not the way to go. Very few women find these charming, and you could potentially ruin what could make a fantastic relationship with an idiotic sentence.
- Be confident, but not cocky: Women love a dazzling smile and a charming personality. Approach her and be very sure in your actions. Tell yourself you are the most handsome man in the room, and she will feel that radiance. It’s very similar to psyching yourself up for a game. Don’t come off with that "I’m better than everyone else” vibe, but if you mentally prepare yourself you will come off more desirable to the lady.
- Do not talk about sex: No way, no how. Even if you two do tumble into bed at the end of the night, talking about it at the beginning of the night is tacky. Take the time to appreciate her for the woman she is before you appreciate her for the body she has. You will have a much better chance of getting lucky if you don’t make her feel objectified in the first hour of the night.
- Pay for dinner: Don’t be stingy. Many women are still raised to believe a man should take care of them. Paying for the first meal does not mean you are trapped into opening your wallet forever. Many woman are happy to work the idea of “going dutch” into a dating lifestyle, but paying for that first meal will give her the assurance that A) you know how to be an honorable man and B) you can take care of her when she needs you to.
- Be chivalrous: While we are on the topic, be a man for goodness sake! Hold the door open for her. Offer her your coat when she is chilly. Ask her to dance, even if you do not know how to. Ask her if she likes her food, and find a suitable alternative if she doesn’t. Let her pick the music in the car. These tiny steps earn you points—points that can be cashed in later in a variety of ways.
- Call her the next day: Do not play games with her. Do not say that you are going to call, and forget for a week—she will think you don’t care. Do not call her and ask her out for that night—she will think you had no better option. Make time for her in your schedule to let her know she means something.