How To Make Money In Oblivion
Learn how to make money in Oblivion so you can buy the best items, purchase all the houses, and be wealthy and powerful. Money in Oblivion is used to buy anything from weapons and armor to potions and herbs. You can also use it to help train your character and level him or her up faster. Having a great money making strategy can really help strengthen your characters and make the game much more enjoyable.
What you will need:
- Computer/Xbox 360/Playstation 3
- One great way to make money in Oblivion is by doing quests. Questing gives you a relatively large amount of money for what is generally a small amount of work. The more fun the quests are, the less likely you are to even notice that you are doing them. For instance, doing the thieves guild quests gives you a lot of money, and they are so enjoyable you will have more than enough before you even know it.
- Another great way to make money in Oblivion is by fighting in the arena. Each fight gives increasingly larger amounts of money as you gradually increase in rank with further wins. Not only will you be making a lot of money, but you will also be increasing your level and skills.
- Making money in Oblivion can also be done by grinding kills on monsters and people. You can clear our caves or bunkers for lots of money and earn experience. The higher your level is, the tougher the monsters will be. However, these tougher monsters will also give more money.
- Making potions with alchemy is a way to make money fast in Oblivion. You can pick up or steal food all over the place in the game and combine them with the different alchemy tools to make potions. These potions will sell for a decent amount of money, and if you mass produce them you can make huge amounts of gold really quickly.