How To Make An Xbox 360 Modded Controller
Have you ever noticed “D21” written on top of the green circuit board, inside your Xbox360 controller? If this is the case, then you have found the gateway to include a rapid fire button to it. With the help of the button, you can now use your weapons with flame for playing war and fighting video games. For doing this, you need to disassemble the controller. Possessing some basic knowledge about electronics is a plus.
Things you will need to make an Xbox 360 modded controller:
- Phillips head screwdriver
- 2 pieces of wire about 3-5 inches long
- Electric drill
- Soldering iron
- Push button
- On the front part of Xbox console is the port. First, remove the controller from the port and place is carefully on a strong surface. It should face down.
- Battery pack present in the middle of the controller body needs to be removed. At the back of the controller, you will find six screws. All these can be removed with the help of a Philips screwdriver.
- The back half of the controller needs to be removed from the front part. Remove the circuit board and place it on the sturdy work surface.
- At the back of the push button is a pad. The corners of the two wires need to be joined together, so that they can be fused to the pad. In case, you need a new push button, then you will find it in an electronics store.
- The electrical silver pin for the trigger can be found on the right end of the circuit board. Fuse the end of any one wire to the top of the electrical pin.
- In the top center of the circuit board, you will find the “D21” pin. The other end of the wire needs to be attached to this pin.
- Locate the right handle on the lower part of the back controller housing. Now, drill a hole in the handle. Make sure that the drill bit is huge, such that it matches the push button size.
- Replace the circuit board. Now, the push button needs to be inserted into the hole. Remember that the button should face outwards.
- The back half of the controller needs to be replaced, along with screws and battery pack. Whenever the button is pushed, it will enable rapid fire.