How To Play Wii Games Online With Wii Controllers
There is nothing more exciting and challenging than learning how to play Wii games online with Wii controllers against a friend who lives across the country. With technology in today's world, game systems including the Nintendo Wii are letting gamers do just that. These instructions will explain how to play your Wii games online, with Wii controllers, against your friends.
To play Wii games online with Wii controllers:
- Wii console
- Either Cable or DSL internet connection
- Wii Controllers
- Internet Connection Wires
- Connect. First you need to connect your Wii console to your internet connection using the internet connection wires that were included with your Wii system.
- Turn on your Wii. Put in a Wii game that allows for online game play.
- Follow the instructions on the Wii to obtain your friends codes. If you do not have any friends with a Wii console, you still have the option to connect to other members from around the world.
- Make sure that the other member has the same game in their Wii console so that you may play against each other. If you do not have the same game then you will not be able to play online with that person.
- Establish a connection. Then, let the games begin! Just be careful not to lose track of time.
Some games that allow for online game play include Pokemon Battle Revolution, Madden NFL 08, NBA Live 08, and Endless Ocean, just to name a few. As more games are released for the Wii, online play is being taken into consideration.