How To Read Body Language In Flirting
Learning how to read body language in flirting is simple. The most important part of flirting is the body language that's involved. All you need to do is learn how to pay attention. They say that body language actually does the majority of the "talking" when in a social setting anyway. Be it professional or intimate, body language conveys a much more powerful message than words alone. So, it's important you know how to read body language effectively. You need to know how to read it in all realms of life, but you really want to know how to read the ladies don't you? Following these simple guidelines will have you understanding exactly what they want you to know... Without them having to utter a sound. Here's how to read body language in flirting.
- It's all in the eyes. Have you ever heard the saying "The eyes never lie"? Well, that's not necessarily true, but they are the first element of body language in flirting that you'll first be exposed to. She's checking you out before you even approach her. But, just because she's looking doesn't necessarily mean she's interested. You have to catch her eyes. If she just looks you over and turns away, then nine times out of ten, she was doing just that, looking. Now, if the young lady looks, then looks again, that's a good sign. If you catch her sneaking to get peaks at you, then you know for certain she's at least visually interested. If your eyes lock on to each other, then you know you need to get your ass to where she is.
- Up close. If you've gotten to the point where you've approached her and she's entertaining your disturbance, it means she thinks you have some sort of potential. It's just up to you not to mess it up. She'll give you signs to let you know either way. If she's turning her head away from you while you speak, bad sign. If she's giving you one word answers and her body seems distracted, bad sign. If her body is turned away from you very very very bad sign. If you see any of these indicators, it means you did something to turn her off.
- Fidgity. Being fidgity isn't a good sign. If she's playing around with her hair or seems to not be able to focus on the situation at hand, which is talking to you, it means that she isn't interested. Unless of course, she's anxiously trying to walk you to her home while being fidgity.
- Her body. If you approach the young lady and you see these signs, just keep doing what you're doing. Here are some good body language indicators. If her body's facing you, it shows she's interested. It also shows a decent level of comfort with you. It's up to you to keep it that way. Don't screw it up by talking about your action figure collection.
- Touchy feely. If she's being slightly touchy feely, very good sign as well. Women won't touch you or make any real bodily contact unless they like you. Touching is a very important form of intimacy earlier on and a great indicator of her intentions with you.
- Is she looking at you? If her head is facing you while you two speak, excellent sign. It shows that she's interested in what you're selling. Oh and genuine smiling is a very good sign. Keep the eye contact strong and handle your business. If you find yourself in this "predicament", try your hardest to stay there.