How To Win At Slot Machines
Using our incredible abilities, we envisage you’ve come here to find out how to win at slot machines, yes? In this article, we’ll discuss today’s modern video slot machines, and because of this, we’re also going to have to disappoint you up-front. Sadly, there are no strategies or techniques that will make you win at slot machines, but what we can recommend to you are some little hints and tips that can faintly increase your chances of winning. These are not, however, guaranteed to win you a crap-load of money on every machine you set your sights on.
- House rules. In any casino, the house is going to have the advantage no matter what you do. This is because casinos are not charities – they are in the business of making money, not giving it away. You will never, ever have an edge over the casino, and any source telling you otherwise is a whole bunch of BS. If you want to win at slot machines, it’s all up to chance.
- Myths. You’ve probably heard all the myths about how to get a big payout from slot machines: see if the machine is hot or cold, don’t play on a machine that just paid out a lot of money (or play on one someone just lost on), go back to a machine you won on before and so on. These are all utter nonsense as far as modern video slot machines go, so don’t believe them.
- Max bet. If you choose to play on the progressive slot machines, play the maximum bet if you want to have a chance at winning the jackpot. The lower denomination you play on a progressive machine, the lower your payout will be if you do manage to win anything. Playing several dollars on one spin can drain your funds considerably, so if you go to the casino with twenty bucks, don’t play these kinds of slots.
- Max bet II. In short, if you want to win big, you have to bet big. Don’t expect to win thousands of dollars betting one cent per line. In addition, don’t expect to win the jackpot just because you’re betting several hundred credits per spin.
- Smaller win. Look for machines with a lower jackpot; the ones with a six-figure jackpot will be less liable to pay out than a machine with a jackpot of, say, 500 dollars. You may not win the jackpot itself, but slots with a smaller top prize will be somewhat less tight than their larger-payout counterparts.
- Research. Check out what others have to say about the specific casino in which you desire to spend money. Go to AmericanCasinoGuide.com; most of the casinos listed on this website have reviews and ratings. Furthermore, you can often find out how tight the slot machines are in certain casinos from this place. (If the machines are super-tight, don’t go. You won’t win.)
- Quit while you’re ahead. If you do get lucky and manage to win at slot machines – even if just one hundred dollars, go cash out. If you want to continue playing, set aside half of your winnings to take home and use the other half to play. This will ensure you will walk away with some prize money. Don’t gamble with all your winnings or you may find yourself with a barren wallet, and you’ll be kicking yourself for wasting your rewards chasing the jackpot.
- Play honestly. Yes, there are alleged devices available out there that let you try to cheat a win out of a machine, and they are as big of a lie as the “How To Win At Slots” books; you just cannot cheat a modern slot machine, period. And even if you could, you would get caught anyway. Remember, the casino does not owe you a prize just because you blew your rent money on the slots.
Unfortunately, there is no precise, surefire way to win big on today’s slot machines. It’s best to treat a casino as nothing more than entertainment and any money won as a nice little bonus. Despite what anyone says, you cannot make a living by gambling, so don’t try unless you want to be in the poor house.