An iPhone tutorial would come in handy for any person is owns the Apple produced device. Knowing all there is to know about how to properly use and secure your iPhone is essential, for both your safety and so that you get the most out of your phone.
- Ensure your security. When you use your iPhone, you are also occasionally accessing the Internet. One of the most important iPhone tutorial steps you can have is to ensure that nobody gains access to your personal information. To be the most secure, you should use letters and numbers in your password, and in more than four characters.
- Know what to do if you lose your phone. Unfortunately, many cell phone users lose a device at some point or another. If you lose your iPhone, call your wireless provider immediately to suspend your account. This is a vital step in the iPhone tutorial that you will find will save you a pretty penny.
- Customize your phone's appearance. One of the most basic iPhone tutorials teaches you how to change various features of your iPhone. This includes the background, icons, ringtone and other features.
- Setting up your e-mail. Another important tutorial explains how you can set up the e-mail on your iPhone. You will have to set up an account on the iPhone mail application. Once you do this, the steps to conclude the setup will be simple.
- Making phone calls. When you first purchase an iPhone, you may become overwhelmed. To call someone, tap the button for your Contacts list at the bottom of the screen. From there, you can select the phone number of the individual you want to call by tapping it. If you are dialing a number that is not in your Contacts, tap "Keypad" and enter the number, then choose "Call."
- Text messaging. Another basic iPhone tutorial will teach you how to send and receive text messages. It is much easier on the iPhone due to the large keyboard and built in dictionary. Tap the "Write" button to compose a text and choose a name from your Contacts. You can also send photo and video messages.