Ke$ha songs are fun-filled party tracks that sound great on the radio and in the club. To date, Ke$ha has released one studio album and one EP. From those two records six singles spawned, all of which were commercially successful. Ke$ha songs may seem shallow, but she personally writes or co-writes every song to make sure they have her personal touch.
- "TiK ToK" This Ke$ha song was her debut single and is off her 2009 album "Animal." Right off the bat Ke$ha was a pop sensation and this song reached No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. The opening lyrics became famous on their own: "Wake up in the morning feeling like P. Diddy." The lyrics are about waking up after a night of partying and partying all over again. In 2010, this Ke$ha song became the best-selling digital single with 12.8 million downloads.
- "Blah Blah Blah" Released as a single in 2010, this Ke$ha song charted at No. 7 on Billboard Hot 100. "Blah Blah Blah" is another party song about meeting and hooking up with guys at clubs. The lyrics are about Ke$ha wanting the guy to stop talking and just hook up with her. The song features the duo pop/rock band 3OH!3. All three artists collaborated on the lyrics.
- "Blow" Musically, this Ke$ha song has a mature feel, despite the lyrics being about partying and dancing. The lyrics are almost cryptic and can take on different meanings, but it talks about Ke$ha and her friends getting ready to party. It was released as the third single from her 2010 "Cannibal" EP. There is a lot of auto-tune used in the song, primarily in the chorus during the parts when she sings, "This place's about to blow-oh-oh-oh! Blow-oh-oh-oh."
- "Your Love is My Drug" Released as a single in 2010, this Ke$ha song reached No. 4 on Billboard Hot 100. The lyrics revolve around Ke$ha's love life and is another upbeat dance track. It was the third single from her debut album "Animal." Ke$ha co-wrote this song with with her mother, who is Tennessee songwriter Pebe Sebert. Ke$ha told MTV News it took her ten minutes to write the core of "Your Love Is My Drug," then her mom helped turn it into the finished product.
- "Animal" This Ke$ha song is the title track from her debut album. This is one of her favorite tracks from the "Animal" album because it is her spin on how she thinks humans are like animals. The lyrics revolve around her waning the guy she likes to take a chance on her. This Ke$ha song was never a single.