Lady Gaga Discography
As most know, the Lady Gaga discography is extensive to say the least. Those who know of Lady Gaga (Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta) understand that she is an artist with a diverse display of talent. Lady Gaga and her numerous albums serve to enhance the picture that many, who don't know the Grammy Award-wining artist, will judge her on. Below we will go over all of her numerous releases from "The Fame" to "Born This Way" in our Lady Gaga discography.
- "The Fame". Lady Gaga's debut album was also her first studio album; this artistic jewel was released on August 19, 2008 to mostly favorable reviews. "The Fame" topped charts in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, and just about all of the Western world. The album served to both introduce and highlight what Stefani Germanotta was about.
- "The Cherrytree Sessions". This album served to be Lady Gaga's first EP (Extended Play): a record longer than a single but shorter than a full-length album. "The Cherrytree Sessions" featured two live performances and one remix of "Eh, Eh", garnering positive reviews from music critics.
- "Hitmixes". Another compilation EP, "Hitmixes" remixed songs from "The Fame" using house, trance, and other electronic dance music genres. The album features guest performances by Marilyn Manson and Kardinal Offishall.
- "The Fame Monster". Released on November 18, 2009, "The Fame Monster" set a gothic tone via the artist's songs such as "Bad Romance" and "Monster". This was Lady Gaga's second major release, spawning her Monster Ball Tour that would run from late 2009 to 2011. This dark EP was very well received by critics everywhere upon its release.
- "The Remix". This compilation album was released on March 3, 2010 to mixed and average reviews. A number of different artists joined in on this album, such as Marilyn Manson and Pet Shop Boys, to remix and reproduce some of Gaga's most prolific singles.
- "The Singles". LadyGaga's "The Singles" was limitedly released by Interscope Records in December of 2010. It features her eight singles (as of the album) with remixes and extra content. It did not chart anywhere.
- "Born This Way". The second full length (LP) album released by Stefani Germanotta, released in May 2011, is "Born This Way". The studio album features dance, electronic, and pop influences combined with some great singles like "Born This Way" and "Judas".
The extensive Lady Gaga discography is not one that most people would know off the top of their head, considering its less well-known products. Some, such as "The Remix", many of us would even want to forget. Yet, it's important to pay attention to this constantly evolving artist and her future prospects through both the Lady Gaga discography and singles to be released.