National Harbor Hotels
The best National Harbor hotels offer luxurious accommodations and amenities for guests. National Harbor is a waterfront resort area located in Oxen Hill, Maryland along the Potmomac River across from Washington, D.C. Here are ten of the best National Harbor hotels for tourists to consider when when taking a trip to the Oxen Hill area.
- The Westin Washington National Harbor - Guests who stay at the Westin Washington Hotel in National Harbor can enjoy riverfront views of Washington, D.C. landmarks. Amenities include room service, an indoor pool and a complimentary turndown service. 171 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD 20745.
- Gaylord National Resort and Spa - Encompassing 18 stories, the Gaylord National Resort and Spa is consistently rated as one of the best National Harbor hotels. Visitors can enjoy the glass-enclosed atrium as well as a full balcony in each guestroom. 201 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD 20745.
- Aloft Washington National Harbor - Owned and operated by the luxury chain W Hotels, the Aloft National Harbor Hotel has 184 guestrooms designed with the look and feel of residential lofts. Guestrooms feature full-sized windows, refrigerators, and complimentary high speed Internet access. 156 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD 20745.
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts at National Harbor - This National Harbor hotel is a full service vacation resort, offering guests kitchens and microwaves in their rooms. The hotel property also contains a restaurant and an arcade. 250 Mariner Passage, National Harbor, MD 20745.
- Residence Inn by Marriott National Harbor - An extended stay National Harbor hotel, the Residence Inn features a business center, a game room, and exercise facilities. The hotel is located near the National Mall and Ronald Reagan National Airport. 192 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD 20745.
- Hampton Inn & Suites National Harbor - Each guestroom at the Hampton Inn & Suites in National Harbor has a 32 inch flat screen television and luxurious bedding. This National Harbor hotel also provides refrigerators and microwaves on request. 250 Waterfront Street, National Harbor, MD 20745.
- Clarion Hotel Oxon Hill - Visitors to the Clarion Hotel in Oxon Hill, Maryland receive free Internet access in their guestrooms. The entire hotel is non-smoking and the front desk offers additional comforts such as housekeeping and a wake up service. 6400 Oxon Hill Road, Oxon Hill, MD 20745.
- Hilton Alexandria Old Town - Located in nearby Alexandria, Virginia, the Hilton Alexandria Old Town is a nice alternative for visitors who are unable to find a National Harbor hotel on the waterfront. All rooms at this property contain Crabtree & Evelyn products in the bathrooms and premium guestrooms feature Egyptian cotton bedding. 1767 King Street, Alexandria, VA 22314.
- Hyatt Regency Crystal City - Ideal for the business traveler, the Hyatt Regency in Crystal City, Virginia offers fax machines, work desks and high-speed Internet access in every guestroom. Hotel guests may want to dine at the in-hotel restaurant The Chesapeake Grill to try the establishment's famous crab cakes. 2799 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202.
- The St. Regis Washington, D.C. - A few miles outside of National Harbor, the St. Regis Hotel in Washington, D.C. is among the elite luxury hotels. Minibars, DVD players and LCD televisions are provided in each guestroom. Guests with children may take advantage of the hotel's in-room childcare service. 923 16th Street N.W., Washington, D.C. 20006.