New Year's Eve Food Ideas
New Year's Eve is a popular holiday to spend with your family and friends, and these New Year's Eve food ideas will be sure to please the guests at your gathering. These New Year's Eve food ideas are both savory and sweet and there's quite the variety, so even the pickiest eaters should be able to find something they like at your holiday party. Serve these tasty, easy to make dishes at your celebration for the New Year.
- Pasta Salad. This awesome New Year's Eve food idea is popular with nearly any guest and is quite customizable, too! After cooking your choice of pasta, mix the cooled pasta in your choice of vinaigrette, and mix with your favorite veggies, like tomatoes, carrots, colorful peppers, and cucumbers.
- Hummus Platter. Serve hummus with fresh raw veggies for dipping, like carrot sticks, cucumber slices, and cherry tomatoes. This platter is both easy to put together and affordable to create. There are many varieties of hummus, such as roasted red pepper or avocado with toasted pitawedges.
- Bruschetta. Bruschetta is an excellent, cheap, and easy to make New Year’s Eve food idea. Rub grilled baguette slices with extra virgin olive oil, garlic, black pepper, and salt. Then, top the baguette slices with a mixture of diced tomatoes, diced onions, basil, and mozzarella if you’d like.
- Chocolate Fondue. Make chocolate fondue by simply heating up chocolate until it’s well melted and keep it in a heating dish. Make a platter of fresh berries, cake squares, and cookies for guests to dip into the sweet chocolate fondue. This sweet, decadent New Year's Eve food idea is popular with adults and children alike.
- Soba Noodle Salad. Mix cooled soba noodles with tamari, peanut oil (or an alternative oil if any guests are allergic to peanuts), diced scallions, and a sprinkling of sesame seeds for a healthy, tasty New Year’s Eve food idea. This simple, delicious dish is sure to please your guests.