Ring Of Fire Drinking Game Rules
If you are going to spend the night drinking with friends, learn these ring of fire drinking game rules. It's a fun game and is definitely worth learning how to play. However, it can be brutal. Be prepared. Players might end up drinking a lot more than they intended.
To play ring of fire, you will need:
- A deck of cards
- 2 - The player picks someone to take two drinks.
- 3 - The player takes three drinks.
- 4 - All girls drink.
- 5 - If the card drawn is black, then that player must drink five. If the card is red, the player must pick someone else to drink five.
- 6 - All men must take six big drinks.
- 7 - Everyone points to the sky. The last person to do so must chug.
- 8 - The person directly across from the player that draws this card must drink eight.
- 9 - The player must come up with a word. The next player has to come up with another word that rhymes. This continues until a player can't think of a rhyme. That player must drink nine.
- 10 - The player that draws a ten makes up a rule. Anyone that fails to follow the rule must drink.
- Jack - The player chooses a category and gives an example that falls within that category. Everyone else must do the same. The first player that can't has to drink.
- Queen - The player gets to ask questions. No one can answer. If someone does answer, they must drink.
- King - This is referred to as a waterfall. Everyone must drink at the same time. They can't stop until the first player decides to.
- Ace - When this card is drawn, everyone takes a drink.
- Set up the game. To do this, place a beer in the center of the table. Then, take the deck of cards and place them in a circle around the beer. This will be the set of the ring of fire.
- Get a group of people to play. There is no limit to this ring of fire drinking game rule. Any number of people can play. However, it works best with a group of five to ten people.
- During the game, each card will represent a different activity. These activities are decided amongst the players before the game starts. Write them down so no one forgets them.
- The game starts when the first player draws a card. They must do what the card says. Remember, the ring of fire drinking game rules were the ones that were made for the cards before the game started. After they do what the card says, they must place the card under the beer tab. This continues on from player to player going in a clockwise direction.
- Eventually, someone will place a card that pops the beer tab. The player that does it must chug the beer. This isn't necessarily the end of the game, though.
- The end of the game. During this final ring of fire drinking game rule, the game ends when the entire deck of cards have been played. Even if the beer has been chugged, the game continues until all of the cards are through.
- The meanings of the cards are often changed in the ring of fire. However, you can see the most commonly used rules for this drinking game above.