Sean John Pants: How To Wash
Taking care of your clothes is essential for longevity, and to keep them looking new. When it comes to your Sean Jean Jeans, we are going to discuss the essential care to keep them looking their best! There are a few steps to take to effectively, and safely wash your Sean John Pants.
- Item 1. Dirty Sean John Jeans
- Item 2. Laundry Detergent of choice
- Item 3. A washing machine, or a sink or bathtub.
- Item 4. A place to hang your jeans or clothes dryer.
- Find a washing machine, sink or bathtub. Fill your washing reciprocal with cold water. If using a washing machine, wash your Sean John Jeans with like colors.
- Put your Sean John jeans into the water. If washing in a sink, you will want to rub out any food stains, and work your Sean John jeans with your hands.
- Add detergent. Take your detergent of choice and add to the cold water. If washing by hand only use about a tablespoon of detergent. Slosh your Sean John jeans around in the detergent, and rub to ensure they get clean. If using a washing machine, turn on washing machine to desired setting.
- Rinse. Empty your sink or bathtub of the soapy detergent water. Refill with clean, cold water. Wring and work jeans with hands.
- Dry. If using a washing machine, you may place your Sean John jeans in clothes dryer. If washing by hand, wring as much water as possible out of your jeans. Place jeans either in clothes dryer, or you may hang in a convenient place to dry for two, to four hours.