Songs About Cheating
When you think about songs about cheating, your mind can't help but go to country music. This is where you will find some of the best songs about cheating to listen to today. These songs can help you get through a bad break up or even just make you smile again. Here are five of the best songs about cheating.
- "Before He Cheats" This song by Carrie Underwood is one of the best songs about cheating. She talks about slashing his tires, carving her name into his car seat, and basically just destroying his car. Hopefully this boy learned a lesson.
- "Good As I Was to You" Lorrie Morgan sings this song about how well she treated a guy. He went off and cheated on her anyway.
- "Should Have Said No" Taylor Swift wrote and sings this song about cheating. She explains to him that if he would have just said no he would still have her. He should have realized that she would find out what he did eventually.
- "Stay" This song by Sugarland talks about cheating in a different way. When you think of songs about cheating, you don't always consider the other woman. This song is about telling the guy to just stay at home with his wife because she is done being the other woman. It is time for her to move on without him.
- "Pray For You" Jaron and the Long Road Home sings this song about cheating. It is really funny talking about how he prays that she gets hurt for what she did to him.