Songs To Make Love To
Get busy with these songs to make love to. Mood music is important when it comes to love making and if you have children in the home it can be an important safety measure. These are a few suggestions for building your songs to make love to playlist.
- “Let’s Get it On” by Marvin Gaye. This song has transcended generations as a song to make love to. It’s a classic with Gaye’s smooth vocals and sexy lyrics.
- “Closer” by Nine Inch Nails. Sometimes love is a little naughty. Deny it all you want but you know you’d get busy to Nine Inch Nails. This song is full of suggestive lyrics and the beat isn’t too overwhelming.
- “Can’t Get Enough of Your Love, Babe” by Barry White. You could make a list of songs to make love to just by this artist. White’s deep voice makes his music the perfect choice to make love to and this is one of his best.
- “Don’t You Wanna Stay?” by Jason Aldean and featuring Kelly Clarkson. This is one of the best country duets out there. It’s a very sweet song and their voices fit with each other perfectly.
- “Angel” by Massive Attack. This choice is a lot like number two in style and might be seen as an odd pick for a song to make love to. The lyrics to this song are not naughty though and there is something very carnal about the music.
- “Whole Lotta Love” by Led Zeppelin. There is just nothing like a rock song to make love to. This song has it all with epic guitar riffs and suggestive lyrics.
- “Wicked Game” by Chris Isaak. This is another classic song to make love too. It’s not as sweet as some of the others but still not as kinky as number two on the list. HIM also has a cover of this song, if you are looking for something with a heavier beat.
- “Cream” by Prince. Weather he goes by a name or a symbol with no sound, this artist is another one that could have his own list of songs to make love to. This is probably his most erotic song and as the title indicates it’s about the best body fluid there is.
- “Pour Some Sugar" by Def Leppard. This classic rock anthem is all about getting wild and is a great song to make love to. With lyrics like “I’m hot, sticky sweet” how can you go wrong with this one?
- “Justify My Love” by Madonna. We all know Madonna is known for some very naughty songs. This is probably her kinkiest. It’s almost like phone sex set to music. She also did a very popular remix of the song but it has a kind of creepy feel to it.